Dorkopolis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmonia Vita Effects

Klokhead
    Klokhead
    Admin

Harmonia Vita Effects Empty Harmonia Vita Effects

Post by Klokhead Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Harmonia Vita Effects is a small business run by me and my friend, wherein we make and sell Victorian style miniature hats, dolls, jewelry and more. We also have a Facebook page that you can become a fan of (and I highly recommend that you do, for sometimes there will be certain exclusive updates I won't post anywhere else).

Products We Offer

Mini Hats!

Our signature item and the thing that got the site started in the first place, our miniature hats are adorable, durable, and affordable. Get yours today!

Munnys!

These are made-to-order vinyl dolls that stand 4 inches tall. You can either purchase a premade one from the shop or commission your own!

Jewelry!

The newest line of products to HVE, Fae and I have worked hard on all this jewelry and we hope you like it! We're working all the time to bring more and more variety to the shop, so stay tuned!

...and that's about it for right now. I'll also use this thread for an update location whenever we make a new product available. Until then, please enjoy our site! It doesn't get much traffic since we don't sell a lot, but we still have fun. Smile

Click here to visit HVE

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 pm