Dorkopolis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lucca the Nerd

Klokhead
    Klokhead
    Admin

Lucca the Nerd Empty Lucca the Nerd

Post by Klokhead Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Old news is old, but here it is anyway, for our newcomers:

I've been a blogger for a long time now, but I'm finally starting to take it a bit more seriously. Thus, I started That Girl with the Scarf (yes, that's an homage to TGWTG). I do game and movie reviews, discussions, and answer questions from readers. Y'all should check it out.

The blog is updated on Wednesdays (I'm currently on hiatus due to unforeseen issues going on in life right now), and includes such monthly specials as Top Ten lists and the massive blog that's anticipated at the end of each month, the Genre Battle!!. There are weekly polls asking for readers' input (I do pay special attention to my readers wants and needs), and I always try to give interesting information and funny reads. Be sure to subscribe, please!

You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter, just search for Lucca the Nerd. Hope to have some readers! <3

http://thatgirlwiththescarf.blogspot.com

I'll also use this thread to deliver updates whenever a new blog is posted. La!
    Wolfen
    Wolfen

Lucca the Nerd Empty Re: Lucca the Nerd

Post by Wolfen Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:44 am

I know very well you exists there. It looks a tad lonely up there. Needs moar posts.
    Klokhead
    Klokhead
    Admin

Post by Klokhead Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:32 pm

I know you know (everything). Razz Things are coming together, though, so yay. My car is fixed, and I don't have any other pressing matters at the moment besides Christmas gift finding and buying, so I'll be working on reviving the place. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:12 am